Build Your Career Online As A Virtual Assistant
Six years ago, I’ve been craving for tips and tricks on how to get a job and work online. I ended up to a 2-hour work from home seminar. But 2-hour is not enough. I don’t have enough money to buy expensive online courses. I manage to self-study, buy coupon code courses and do my way. It was a long road of learning but it have had me learned so much. Thus, it figured me out on how to simplify the process of getting a job online.
Entrepreneurs don’t have enough time to handle admin tasks themselves. They outsource work to virtual assistants so that they can free up their time.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant (typically abbreviated to VA, also called a virtual office assistant) is generally self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely from a home office. –Wikipedia
Do you want to build your career online as a virtual assistant? Or you are already on the process of building up but you took it hard to get your clients online.
What I Do
Hello there! I’m Christina Ramas. I help entrepreneurs attract leads and promote their brand online through social media marketing. I’ve been a freelance virtual assistant for five years.
Freelancing has been the answer to my quest for work freedom. I work from home, at the co-working space or at the beach where WiFi connection is good.
My mission is to help build your career online like what I did with mine.
What: Build Your Career Online As A Virtual Assistant Seminar
When: August 26, Saturday, 3 to 7 PM
Where: Buffalo Resto Grill, Don Apolinar Velez St, Cagayan de Oro
Regular Price: P 1,200.00
Payment Option: Palawan Express, PayPal, UnionBank
Get 10% Discount until August 12 only
This seminar will help you push yourself to create a remarkable work that clients will love coming to you. Whether you are curious, want an extra income or may want to switch from corporate to home office, I will show you how to be an accomplished freelance virtual assistant.
What you will learn:
- The process on how to work from home as a freelance virtual assistant
- Virtual Assistant tools
- How to market your skills online
- How to get paid
- you will become a member of the secret Facebook support group
- you will be given an assignment for your portfolio
- you will learn tools you need in your virtual assistance journey
Who is the target audience?
- anyone interested in becoming a freelance virtual assistant
- not for people who want shortcuts or rich-quick scheme
Claim your spot now and get 10% discount until August 12, 2017. Feel free to complete the form below.
Latest posts by Christina (see all)
- My Online Career Started When I Created a Website - 08/31/2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Blog with Siteground - 07/30/2017
- Lessons I’ve Learned In Dealing With A Fixed-Price Contract - 07/21/2017