I know you’ve dropped here because you were innovative, curious, determined and ambitious.
But I had these questions… While you’re in your corporate job
- Were you tired of the high-pressure environment?
- Were you uneasy to people you work with?
- Could you pick your child up for school on time?
Buzzing here now isn’t a coincidence! You…
- wanna try to take positive changes
- have the eagerness to learn the amazing road map to working online
But maybe you…
- feel alone because you have no clue on how to get started
- have no idea of what kind of skills to create
- don’t know the ways to market your skills
- can’t seem to find clients
- doubt about charging clients this much
Even if you have no experience with anything online, you can use your creativity and prove that you can do great. You need to take steps one at a time.
Trust me, I’ve been where you are!
You’ve got something to take down to your google doc on what to do, the first things first.
Hello! My name is Christina. I’m captivated with teaching online to people who wanted to work from home and kick ass freelancing. Moreover, I also do freelance. Until I joined into the bandwagon of SEO content writing.
How did this become my thing?
In 2011, I left my job because I…
- had no chance to create a healthy work-life balance
- didn’t like the industry I was in
- was unhappy
Necessity is the mother of innovation.
So, I started my website as an avenue to learn new things digital. I wasn’t aware to have it a big thing. It was having fun. I blog, freelance and gain the best version of happiness and freedom.
And now it’s your turn!
I can help you define your unique personality by building your personal brand as a freelancer.
This career is ideal for digital nomad wannabes, stay-at-home parents who want to earn a part-time or full-time income.
When you have time, join my email list and download the Virtual Assistant Beginner Guide PDF. Click here ⇒ Sign up for FREE
Other pages you might want to click on:
Subscribe to our blog newsletter. Freelancing tips delivered right to your inbox.