Have you ever wanted to pass the inbound marketing certification exam on the first try?
While you took it but failed.
Your eyes blazed.
And you feel the stench of failure coming on.
You are not alone.
In this post I’ll talk through some practical guidelines you can keep yourself ahead of the flock.
Are you ready to get started?
Use these study tips and techniques to get you pass the inbound marketing certification exam:
Use these study tips and techniques to get you pass the inbound marketing certification exam on the first try. Click To Tweet
First, declutter your mind.
Let’s imagine you work on a project with one or two tabs opened. Your working hours run very well. Yet, when you try to add many tabs, something went wrong. Things began to crash. You reboot the current operating system to get software function again.
This is exactly what happens when you allow your thoughts to fill with clutter. Things starts to delay. Your mind lose its ability to focus and process information. After a while, you realized you need to stop and push off from working even on simple tasks.
Generally, by eliminating the clutter in your mind, you’ll improve mental performance. Thus, you create better energy and regain your focus.
What to do:
- Learn to run fewer programs. Just as you should learn to streamline how much your mind is tasked with at any point.
- Get enough sleep. Studies show that a sleepless night may affect the ability to filter out information.
- Take appropriate sun exposure for healthy brain function.
- Have a regular exercise to improve mood, and reduce anxiety.
- Spend time reading the lesson transcript. Start here.
Then, establish a conducive study environment.
Your atmosphere can harmonize your feeling, thinking, and focus. The right stimuli can make your study habit smarter not harder.
If you have a messy mind you will also have a sloppy environment. Each elements serves to feed the other. As you begin to organize your space you begin to change the way you think. As you organize items in a drawer you will find that your mind begins to organize thoughts.
What to do:
- Have your space be pleasing to your senses.
- Make sure you have enough lighting, and ventilation.
- Use drawers to keep things organized.
- Consider a timer to remind you when to take a little break during your study time.
- Shut your phone off to cut distraction or set it to ‘airplane mode’ if you are using your phone as a timer.
Next, as you study the inbound marketing certification exam, be a single-tasker.
Human multitasking is a human ability to perform many tasks at one time. It’s one of the biggest problems that people face in this modern time.
Based from study, multitasking can result in time wasted. This is due to human context switching. Apparently, causing more errors due to insufficient attention.
It’s like trying to settle to three or four people at once. You cannot do it. You will lose good conversation in the process.
By focusing only on what is happening at the moment, you allow your mind to stay productive and calm. This is being mindful. You have more energy and focus to a single task at a time.
What to do:
- Be mindful of your priorities.
- Give an ample time to focus solely on a particular inbound lesson transcript.
- Do nothing but work on a certain activity.
- Keep chat off with friends online as it slows down productivity.
- Select the right time to study. Whether you’re a morning person or a night owl, you should start studying when you feel most alert. See that everyone’s most productive hour differs.
Finally, write your goals, checklists, and important notes to boost your test result.
Depending too much on memory adds up stress level. You get strained when you struggle to remember everything. The more things you fill into your mind is the more likely you will be more to forget things.
Doing so, your mind is clear of the countless things to remember. This will increase your performance, and decrease your general anxiety.
What to do:
- Create a concept map and draw it manually.
- Download and print the study guides.
- Organize all your notes from lesson guides, terminologies, and quizzes.
- Write down the terms and definitions.
- From lessons 1-11 of the course, divide your study time into chunks.
- Go to your notes, highlight and write the main parts.
- Answer the quizzes you find in the lesson guides.
- Get familiarized with the FAQs and see more on what you can do with your certificate badge.
- Take down notes.
You can write everything on your study planner. Know exactly what you need to do and when you think is the best time to do.
30 Day Challenge Journal Get Inbound Certified
With this in mind, I’ve designed this 30 Day Challenge Journal Get Inbound Certified for marketers, salespeople, customer success professionals, business owners, students, CEOs, and for non-marketers.
You can use this inbound marketing study planner to:
- mark deadline
- get stuff done
- avoid procrastination
- achieve a clear goal
- organize schedule
- paste your certificate badge
- tracking your journey from Day 1 to Day 30
OK, you have the guidelines on how to hit the inbound marketing certification exam with a mark. Save this post and take action!