Thank you for subscribing. Here’s the printable PDF called the Social Media Content Planner.
How to use this planner:
- Research and list down your competitor’s number of followers to find your own audience.
- Sharply plan the content you share.
- Understand why you’re in social media by defining your business objectives and social objectives.
- List down what you can do better than your competitors and what you can do differently as well.
- Plan how often will you share.
More articles packed with tips: My Blog
Enjoy reading! You are free to unsubscribe anytime. Any questions, email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.